Loder Inc Gets Your Business Sanitized and Clean!
Loder Inc. understands the importance of the safety and well-being of a business’s employees during this transition back to work. The level of concern people may have returning back to their office spaces after the COVID-19 pandemic can be significant, so Loder Inc. has created full cleaning services to ensure you and your employees are safe, comfortable, and confident returning to your space.
- Property Managers
- Business Owners
- Building Owners
- Office Owners
- Store Owners
Janitorial Cleaning Services
Full/directed deep cleaning of interior space by a licensed, professional HAZWOPER cleaning team. This includes:
- Workstations, chairs, and desks
- Floors and walls
- Office Touchpoints'
- Door handles
- Drawer knobs
- Light switches
- Point of Sale
- Whiteboard pens
- Copy room tools
- And more…
- Business-owned Bathrooms
Electrostatic Spray Cleaning of All Areas
Electrostatic spray is electrically charged, medical-grade clean allowing the appropriate sanitizers, mold preventatives, and disinfectants to wrap around and evenly coat all types of surfaces to completely clean your office space. As the spray exits the electrostatic sprayer, it’s given a positive electrical charge. The droplets then become attracted to all negative surfaces, covering the visible area, underside, and backside with the sanitizing agent. Surfaces that are already covered will repel the spray, making the method extremely efficient.
Keep your employees safe by ensuring the air quality in your office space is the optimal level. The following is a list of services provided to clean and improve your building’s air quality:
- Run as close to 100% Outside Air as your HVAC system can accommodate.
- Inspect and change filters as needed.
- Upgrade existing filters with virus-eliminating Merv 14 filters.
- Check belt tension and pulley alignment on systems that have sat idle before start-up.
- Clean condenser and evap coils as needed.
- Verify closed-loop water treatment systems have adequate chemical supplies.
- Ensure chiller oil sump heaters are on and oil temp is above minimum temperature prior to starting.
- Inspect and lubricate bearings as needed.
- Inspect building for gas leaks and check pressures on initial start-up.
- Make sure equipment areas are free of obstructions.
- Ensure cooling towers have water in the basis and fill systems are functioning properly.
- Check electrical systems to ensure thermostats and controls are functioning correctly.
- Clear drain pans of any standing water.
- Installation of UV light system and integration of Bipolar Ionization into HVAC to neutralize 99.9% of the virus pathogens circulated into the air.
Space Planning Services & Germicidal Retrofit
Not only do you want your space clean, but you also want to comply with the social distancing requirements to keep your employees feeling confident returning to the workspace. Loder Inc. can bring in a licensed designer/contractor specializing in space planning to re-work your office to be compliant, utilizing the space in the most efficient way while keeping the space atheistically pleasing. Our space planning services include:
- Design Services
- Licensed Contractor to complete remodel
- Field measure area of work
- Field measure furniture as necessary
- CAD Floor Plans of existing
- Space plans of proposed modifications and demolition, if any.
Loder Inc. can also retrofit many of your touch surfaces to become naturally germicidal resistant and incorporate cutting edge sanitation into your space’s design. We can also install permanent customer-facing barriers for peace of mind.
Sanitize and Flush Drainage System
- Check back-flows are not isolated and are functioning.
- Walk the building and spaces to check for signs of leaks.
- Check Drains and Garbage Disposals are not clogged.
- Flush stale water from the system.
- Flush out all “P” and “U” traps.
- Ensure all faucets are opening.
- Cycle building sump pumps to verify operation.
- Sanitize and flush ice machines prior to placing back in service.
Need cleaning services?
Our team can help. Don't wait!